School security encompasses all measures taken to combat threats to people and property in education environments one term connected to school security is school safety, which is defined as the sheltering of students from violence and bullying, as well as exposure to harmful elements such as drugs and gang activity. Along with other public places, schools are at risk for invasion from outside as well as attacks from students or faculty because of the high traffic of potential assailants and availability of victims.
· The School Security Guard should set patrol posts at the school`s surrounding lookout points and around the campus to build a security network and to maintain the protection level.
· The security guards should supervise students` activities
· Security guards should patrol the dormitory from time to time
· The entry and exit points to the school should be secured 24/7. Having only one school security guard will not be sufficient for this task. There should be a minimum of two security guards so that one can safeguard the entry points of the school while the other one is patrolling in and around the school campus
· The security guards can carry out random security checks to keep the school premises free from prohibited items. Read more…